- Ty-Rap® - Plastic cable ties - Stainless steel lock - For universal use
Starting at € 3.48 Excl. VAT (100 pcs.)
- WKK - H-2(Z) - Thin-wall heat shrink tubing - 2:1 - Operating temperature up to 125 °C
Starting at € 0.39 Excl. VAT
- WKK - HG 330-B - Heat gun Weldy - Suitable for heat shrink tubing€ 49.00 Excl. VAT
- WKK - HG 330-A - Heat gun Weldy - Suitable for heat shrink tubing€ 109.00 Excl. VAT
- WKK - H-2(3X) - Thin-wall heat shrink tubing - 3:1 - Operating temperature up to 125 °C
Starting at € 14.74 Excl. VAT
- WKK - HRA2 - Medium-wall heat shrink tubing - 3:1 - With adhesive - Operating temperature up to 110 °C
Starting at € 3.96 Excl. VAT
- WKK - Plastic cable ties - Heat resistant (up to 120 °C)
Starting at € 0.59 Excl. VAT (100 pcs.)
Browse through our product range
Polypropylene cable ties – When do you use them...
Most plastic cable ties are made of polyamide 6.6: a type of material with good properties when it comes to tensile strenght, price/quality and sus...
Which cable gland to choose for your application?
The choice of a cable gland depends on several factors. In our assortment you will find both plastic and metal cable glands and you can choose from...
How do you use a crimp terminal tool & how do t...
A crimp terminal tool, also called a crimp terminal connector, is used to easily and tightly attach a crimp terminal to the end of a cable. How to ...
Do you want to request a quote
or do you have other questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us. Our experienced advisers are happy to help you.