As a pharmaceutical producer, you know better than anyone else that the safety of the production process and the quality of the end product are of crucial importance. There are also risks in the field of cable management. Because of this, WKK supplies detectable cable ties with which you can prevent product contamination. With the help of metal detection, X-ray detection and visual detection devices, the risk of product contamination is minimized.
In addition to detectable cable ties, we also supply many other types of cable ties and heat shrink tubing for various applications in the pharmaceutical industry.
WKK helps you to make the purchase and use of your detectable cable ties as efficient as possible. We provide extensive product information and supply the right safe, reliable and easy to (dis)assemble products for your sector. The ultimate goal: a safe production environment and long-term cooperation. Check out our webpage: why WKK for more information.
We focus on:
- Plastic detectable cable ties available in the materials: polyamide 6.6 and polypropylene (small metal parts are evenly mixed in both materials)
- Cable ties that are halogen and silicone free
- Cable ties and heat shrink tubing that are resistant to extreme environmental influences
WKK is ISO 9001 certified. We consider the development and monitoring of the quality of our products, services and employees to be very important. Quality will continue to be a crucial part of our organization in the future. In this way we ensure that we continue to improve our business performance and that we can (continue to) meet your expectations.
Do you want to know which certification(s) apply to our products? Then view the product pages. There you will find, per product, exactly which requirements the product meets.
- WKK - Plastic cable ties with metal pigments - Detectable
Starting at € 3.34 Excl. VAT (100 pcs.)
- Ty-Rap® - Plastic cable ties with metal pigments - Stainless steel lock - Detectable
Starting at € 20.12 Excl. VAT (100 pcs.)