WKK is a renowned international importer and distributor specialized in the field of fixation materials. For more than 35 years, we guarantee an optimal customer service.
To give you an impression of the founders of WKK and the developments that our company has been through in recent years, we have outlined a number of milestones below that give an overview of the history of WKK.
- 1984: founding of WKK Nederland B.V. by Mr. Edward Willems and Mr. Jozef Kouwenberg
- 1992: founding of German subsidiary WKK GmbH
- 2002: founding of Polish subsidiary WKK Polska Sp. z o. o.
- 2008: founding of Italian subsidiary WKK Italy s.r.l.
- 2009: founding of subsidiary WKK Automotive GmbH.
This subsidiary focuses on the development and production of plastic fixation clips for the automotive and solar industry
- 2010: appointed as authorised European importer and distributor of Hongshang heat shrink tubing and accessories
- 2011: founding of Chinese subsidiary WKK Shanghai.
This subsidiary focuses on the assembly of special fixation clips for the automotive and solar industry
- 2014: appointed as official partner of Jacob GmbH: one of the largest cable gland specialists in the world
- 2017: appointed as official partner of ABB Wire and Cable Management
which makes WKK an official distributor of cable ties of the world famous brands Ty-Rap® and Ty-Fast®
Over the years, the companies of WKK have gradually built up a good and reliable reputation throughout Europe.
This reputation is evidenced by the fact that WKK supplies fixation materials in almost all European countries.